Checkout process overview
Ecsters standalone payment API lets you:
- Let you customize you entire checkout process
- Easy integration process using a REST API
- Use our visual guidlines for the best customer journey
Only one integration component
A REST API for identifying customer, show payment methods, creating an order, debit transaction, credit transaction and annul transaction.
Integration against Ecster’s API consists briefly of the following steps and it is also described in the flowchart below.
- Get available payment and identification methods
- Get available payment method terms
- Identify consumer, either using a physical identity document or an electronic identification/BankID
- Create an identification ticket, called ticket, to be used in later calls to identify the consumer
- Get all payment options available to consumer
- Creating order, using ticket to identify the consumer